Monday, August 18, 2014

Mirror Mirror on the Wall.....


We had a fabulous weekend out at the Fleas and at some of our most favorite spots to stop and do some good pickin'. It has been very hot here with temps in the 100's ( when I say 100, lets just be honest, it's been anywhere from 104-108 for several days straight with No relief in sight! ) So after tackling the EXTREME  heat, today I am taking a breather and staying in the AC as much as one possibly can! We will be adding lots of Ironstone and Old tarnished Silver this week but today they are getting a nice "bath" and preping for photos and will be adding lots of new goodies to the shop this week. In the meantime, I took some time on Pinterest, which I do several times a day... lets just be honest AGAIN... Pinterest for me is like falling down a huge rabbit hole. I love it but I at times can not walk away! I have a love for a old mirrors. Especially ones that are very old and silvered. 
The worse their condition is actually the ones I am most fond of. I love to layer them, maybe because I have too many..ummm ;) 

So here is some GORGEOUS eye candy!

Enjoy!
xoxo